This one day workshop with four industry experts provides the essential tools for remaining competitive and making the most out of the trends and technologies shaping travel. Sessions include, Travel Technology Trends and Opportunities, Customer Journey for Travel, and Online Travel Marketing and Communications. View full agenda.
Why You Should Attend
- Learn about and understand key trends and emerging opportunities across the travel industry.
- Identify new product ideas and partnership opportunities by understanding the full landscape – the established players, their commercial models, travel marketing and customer acquisition, who owns the customer engagement, the innovators and the disruptors.
- For B2B companies help your clients by understanding their customers – passengers and guests – through the full end-to-end customer journey for travel, from inspiration to destination to lifetime value.
Who Should Attend
- Travel technology companies and B2C travel businesses.
- Sales, marketing and innovation managers, product and solution designers.
- Travel industry analysts and investors.
- Use insight into travel tech key trends to find opportunities you haven’t seen before.
- Apply best practice from successful online retailers to your products and services.
- Leverage technology to generate higher revenues.
- Translate technology vision into exceptional customer reality.
- Assess new ideas – product features, adjacent verticals, market segments, partnerships.